Join our fiber arts community to collaborate, create, share, and learn. You are SEFAA!
SEFAA is an alliance - individuals, organizations, businesses, and educators collaborating, co-operating, supporting and inspiring - and anyone with an interest in fiber is invited to join. Dues are as follows:
- Students - $10
- Individuals - $50 ($45 if you belong to a SEFAA Member Organization)
- Households - $75 ($65 if you belong to a SEFAA Member Organization)
- Small Organizations - $100 (1-50 members)
- Medium Organizations - $200 (51 - 150 members)
- Large Organizations - $300 (151+ members)
(Note: Memberships are for one year beginning the date you join and ending one year later on the last day of the month before you joined.)
Join our fiber arts community to collaborate, create, share, and learn! See below for more information about membership benefits.
To join online, use the Individual or Organization Membership menus below or download and print out a Membership Form to send in with your payment.
Individual Membership Benefits
- Exposure to a wide variety of individuals and organizations interested in the fiber arts.
- Monthly e-newsletters.
- Reciprocal website links.
- Exhibition opportunities.
- Discounts on classes and workshops.
- Discounts on shop purchases.
Discounts on rental of meeting space to teach classes and workshops.
Organization Membership Benefits
- Connection to the fiber arts community via e-newsletters, social media and the SEFAA website.
- Discount on facility rentals - meeting, classroom and workshop space and, in the future a dye lab and storage space.
- Opportunity to mount organization exhibitions and to participate in joint exhibitions.
- Opportunity to co-sponsor classes and events with SEFAA.
- Opportunity to display and distribute promotional information at the SEFAA Center and at certain SEFAA events.
- Discount on annual dues for organization members who join SEFAA as individual members.
Reciprocal website links.
Current Member Organizations
Design c. 2010 Louise Colgan, Reprinted w/permission
City-Wide Couture (Neighborhood Group of Atlanta Chapter of the American Sewing Guild)
TASA - Textile Appreciation Society of Atlanta