Donate and Volunteer
How can you support SEFAA?
Here are 10 ways you can help. Pick one or pick 10 and together we'll:
- offer more classes, workshops, exhibitions, tours, and events;
- expand operating hours and offer internships;
- construct an exhibition wall;
- begin a library and an online database and improve our website;
- aquire more tables, a projector, a microphone, a printer, and a couple of comfy loveseats.
1. Ask for and give tax-deductible donations to SEFAA for gifts this year. You can donate securely online by clicking the button below:
Or, you can mail a check payable to SEFAA to: 1705 Commerce Dr. NW, Atlanta, GA 30318. Please include your address and/or email address with your donation, so that we can send you a receipt.
2. Ask your employeer to match your donation.
3. Renew your membership or join SEFAA today. SEFAA memberships make great gifts too!
4. Register for an upcoming class. With a wide variety of classes you won't find anywhere else, there's sure to be something on offer that you're interested in.
6. Donate your gently used items - a microphone/sound system, a tea kettle...
7. Eat at a GoodDining restaurant, pay with a registered credit card, and earn up to a 6% donation for SEFAA. There are over 200 participating restaurants in Atlanta alone and you can eat in or take out - just specify the Southeast Fiber Arts Alliance as your charity when you register your credit card.
8. Shop online through GoodShop. Your purchases at more than 2,500 stores (including Amazon, Best Buy, Apple, Macys, Toys R Us and others) will result in a donation to SEFAA if you specify the Southeast Fiber Arts Alliance as your charity. (GoodShop also lists more than 100,000 money-saving coupons.)
9. Volunteer. Host a weekly gathering - Tuesdays or Thursdays over lunch. Help schedule and coordinate upcoming classes, workshops, tours, and exhibitions, man the SEFAA booth at a trade show, and much more. We'll find an opportunity to match your interests, skills, and availability.
10. Like SEFAA on Facebook.
Whether you donate or volunteer, your contribution is vital to supporting fiber arts in the southeast. You are SEFAA.
Detail of Rhodochrosite by Leisa Rich
Photography by Jonathan Reynolds